This policy will give you information about how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) or use our services and applications. We also explain your privacy rights and how the law is protecting you.
Who we are
- Goliath B.V.
- Vijzelpad 80
- 8051 KR Hattem, The Netherlands
- Attn: Privacy Officer
- Email: email@example.com
While we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you have rights (without limitation):
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- You have a right to correct data that we hold about you.
- In certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased completely from our systems. Only in cases we are legally obligated to keep the information or if it is impossible or unproportionate to accommodate your request we will only keep necessary information for as long as it is needed.
- Where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
You have the right to complain if you don’t feel the Goliath Group is living up to our responsibilities when it comes to your data. You always have the right to complain to the authorities as well, but because we take privacy matters very seriously, we would really appreciate it, if you would talk to us first through our Data Protection Officer
Our rules for collecting data
Whenever we collect customer data, we make sure:
- We always ask for permission when we collect data.
- We only use the data for the purpose we inform you about and only for the time it’s needed.
- We will meet the local data protection laws.
- We only keep data that we’re legally allowed to keep.
- We inform you of the need for the data and explain how we’ll use it.
- We check and update privacy information on a regular basis. • We don’t share data with anyone unless you or your parents (when you are under 16 years old) gave us permission.
Collecting data online
We collect your personal and anonymous information from you when you visit any of our websites or when you use one of our applications. We also receive information via third party when you visit our page on social media sites or channels (e.g Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc).
Types of personal information:
We may collect:
- Registration information that we use to help you set up an account (e.g. name, country, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password).
- Payment or transactional information that we use when you buy products or use online services (e.g. postal address, phone number bank details or credit card number).
- Location information or your IP Address that we use to give you relevant online content.
- Information you provide when you use our own online channels or third-party channels, amongst others your activity on websites and apps.
Our need to process your personal data
- Customers can buy products from our online shop and have them delivered where they want.
- Customers are able register for any accounts in apps and for services they want to use.
- We can send customers information they’ve asked us for or answer their questions.
- We can ask customers to give us feedback on our services through questionnaires/surveys.
- We can provide you with relevant marketing information about our full line of products.
How we process personal data
We use technology such as cookie and pixels to process your personal data. We also collect information from other trusted sources, and we can update or add to the personal information we’ve collected from you ourselves.
Data transfers, sharing, storage and processing globally, with trusted companies
- Deliver products and services you’ve requested.
- Send you information about our sites, applications and policies.
- Send you any newsletters you’ve signed up for (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Process information that the subsidiary is formally contracted to process on our behalf.
Sharing information on Social Media and Widgets
How long do we keep your information
We’ll keep your personal information as long as your account is active or as long as it’s needed to provide a service. If you’d like to cancel your account or for us to delete your data, we’ll only keep information that we need for legal reasons, or if it’s impossible to delete.
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. A cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, when it is read by a server via a web browser it can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service – for example, remembering previous purchases or account details.
Both we and our third-party tracking utility partners use browser storage, app storage, cookies, pixels, scripts and tags to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movement through the site and collect demographic information about our overall user base. We may receive reports on these from our third-party tracking utility partners on an individual and aggregate basis.
Keeping children safe online
We care deeply about making sure children are safe online and have extra privacy processes in place to make sure we’re keeping our younger fans safe. We also take all reasonable care to secure that we don’t knowingly collect, store, use or process personal information from children who may use those features without proper parental consent.
Collecting and using children’s information
While some of our websites, channels and apps are designed with families and users of all ages in mind. Whenever we collect personal information from a child, we only keep the information for the time we need it to provide a service or for the time it’s legally required to be kept on record.
Data security and integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of customer information is extremely important to us. We use technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. All external transfers that contain personal information are done using encrypted technology. If we ever experience a data breach in which customer information is at risk of being misused, we’ll contact customers according to legal requirements. If necessary, we’ll also contact data protection authorities.